Here are the Policies of the Wiki. Please read this before editing, you'll never know if you get blocked.
The policies specific to Greatest Freakout Ever are found below. These rules must be obeyed.
- Make sure that each page has a Full sentenced paragraph. It should have Good Grammar and Spelling, and must have Puncuation. And It should have 2+ Paragraphs with 5-6 Sentences in it.
- Make sure the videos are related to Wafflepwn.
- No YouTube Poops, and GoAnimate Grounded stuff related, if does, you will be blocked forever.
- No Brony Related Stuff, I know there fun but, we can only have them on Profile Pictures.
- Don't think of reporting the Wiki
- No making Unacceptable Username such as Stephen Sucks, r84tyeufhdiufhailifhifuehfs, or Let's kick someone in the face.
- Every page must have a Infobox.
The following is an index to the policies of Greatest Freakout Ever Wiki. These are broken into different categories:
- I. Policies - the rules of the wiki and how different aspects function.
- II. Procedures - the guidelines by which we follow things work in the wiki.
- III. Guidelines - the Manual of Style for the wiki in regards to content formatting, templates, etc.
The following is a key to the format of Greatest Freakout Ever policy.
- Article - each policy is broken down into articles, which categorize a particular policy category and are designated by Roman numerals (I, II, III, etc.)
- Section - each article is broken down into sections for organizational purposes. These are designated by capital letters (A, B, C, etc.)
- Clause - a section may be divided into a clauses for further organizatonal purposes. These are disignated by numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.)
- Subclauses - clauses may be divided further (a, b, c, etc. and i, ii, iii, etc.)
|If The Rule is Broken....||You will be blocked for....|
|Adding GoAnimate Videos that is not Alex Kimbles||
|Adding non-related Videos||
Main Article: No=No's in this wiki
|If The Rules Broke...||You Will be Blocked|
|Vandalism (Removing Content from Pages) and Spam||
|GoAnimate Grounded videos out of him (Only Put ones here if they are Alex Kimbles)||
|Younger than 12||Until you're 12|
|Inserting false information||
|Cursing (It is used for insulting people)||
|Threatening to report the wiki||Forever|
|Recreating deleted pages||
|Non English||You won't be blocked, but it will be Translated|
|Plan to attack the Wiki||
On the other hand, do not steal articles from other wikis to make an article more full. They have worked hard, and it is lazy, uncreative, and unacceptable to take their articles and place them on the Geatest Freakout ever wiki wiki in the exact same words. We will allow you to copy and paste as long as you immediately paraphrase the entire article. Any articles posted after the date of December 31, 2014 that are confirmed to be plagiarism will be removed. Before you create an article, you must create a sandbox first before making an edit to avoid getting blocked due to plagiarism. We strive for creativity here; after all it was Walt Disney himself who said "Stephen quire is Stupid. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” Any place that follows in The Rage of Stephen. To make this wiki thrive we must use our imaginations and create quality articles.
|If the Rules Broke||You will be blocked for|
|Grounded related stuff||
|If the Rules is Broken||You will be blocked for....|
|Misbehaving in Chat||
Comment/Message Wall Rules
- 1. Do not attack other users personally.
- a. Do not make threats toward the wiki or any user.
- b. Do not call any user any name directly or in reference to said user that are deemed derogatory. This includes, but is not limited to: idiot, jerk, stupid, retard, etc.
- c. Accusing or assuming a user have a certain condition, especially in a discriminatory way.
- 2. Do not discriminate other users based on their religion, political affiliation, sexual preference, or anything else. It is strongly recommended that users do not mention their religion, political affiliation, sexual preference or anything else that could cause tension. A minor biography is all that is necessary, however the administration will never stop you from adding more to your user page, unless any problem arises from comments made.
- 3. Do not post spamming at any times.
- a. Any post of spamming in general will result in consequences.
- b. Any post of spamming directly toward other users will result in a more severe consequence.
- 4. Do not use profanity. You can say "damn" as it was used in the first movie, possibly "hell" or "crap" if in the context. This also means no use of the words such as "f***", even when used as an expletive.
- a. Any use of profanity in general will result in consequences.
- b. Any use of profanity directly toward other users will result in a more severe consequence.
- 5. Do not give out your address or phone number.
- a. Any give of users about the address and phone number in general will result in consequences.
- b. Any give of users about the address and phone number directly toward other users will result in a more severe consequence.
Becoming an Admin
- You must have 465 Edits in total
- You must have 30 Silver Badges
- You must be 12+
- And You should never be blocked at least 5 Times
- You must be activated for 3 Months
- You must have a Gold Badge
- You must have 1000 Edits
- You Must Be 12+
- You Should never be blocked for at least once
- You must be activated for a Year
Becoming a Chat Moderator
- Never get Blocked from Chat 5 Times
- Must have 60 Edits in 1 Month
- Must be 13+
- Must be activated for 6 Months
|If The Rule Broke||You will lose admin privileges for...|
|Blocking people for no reason||
|Undoing edits for no reason||
|Giving Admin Privileges to people for no reason||
- A. User conduct
- 1. Do not add or link to content that is inappropriate for younger readers/contributors (someone that is under 8 years old.)
- 2. Do not correct other people's use of grammar on discussion pages, message walls, or the forums unless it is in regards to grammar use in an article.
- 3. Any issue that anyone may have with a user may be reported to the report user page.
- B. Do not create your new username about sockpuppet.
- 1. When you edit any pages or sending peoples message walls because your old sock account has been blocked.
- C. Do not uncensored the profanity in the transcript pages, if it does, will be reverted.
- 1. You need to censored the profanity in the transcript pages, do it like this "f***" "s***" and you know what they're saying in the episodes.